1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own?
prolly either my men's dress slacks i got for 2.99 from st. vincent de paul or the skirts i've been making lately.
2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire?
my coworker Laura has this long sleeved lace white button down shirt that she wears as a jacket that i lust after.
then again, i lust after large portions of her wardrobe...
3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why?
any number of tied dyed high school t-shirts that you can read right through, but that have huge sentimental value.
4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in?
ankle length skirts and fitted tshirty things, i think. Ginger seems to favor the black bra of doom. i've also gotten favorable responses from garb, go fig.
5. What has been your biggest fashion accident?
my mom made this dress for me sometime in middle school that had a huge floppy orange sailor collar. the dress itself was white with multicolored hearts on it.
most of my life was spent in ripped up jeans and whatever tshirt seemed to be vaguely clean at the moment. this past winter, it was spent in ankle length skirts and whatever shirt seemd to be vaguely clean at the moment. this summer has been the cargo shorts of doom or ankle length skirts and ... you get the point. :) boring, maybe, but there's less room for error.