1) start some water boiling. when the water is boiling, toss in enough eggs noodles to feed two. keep an eye on them and make sure they don't overcook.
2) meantime, chop half of a large onion and four cloves of garlic.
3) melt some butter in a small pot. throw in the garlic and onions. cook over med heat until they're nice and soft. stir occasionally unless you want them to burn. =)
4) when they're done, add in a 14 oz can of diced tomatoes, an 8 oz can of tomato sauce, and a can of clams. heat and stir. add in some dried parsley (or the fresh stuff, if you have it) and powdered red pepper to taste. heat and stir.
5) add in a small amount (1/3 cup?) of half and half or cream. heat, stir.
6) drain the noodles. grate some parmeason (sp?) if you have it. eat. =)