- ground chicken
- 2 or 3 large sausages/kielbasas/something
- 2 frozen hamburgers
- 1 can of corn
- one large yellow onion, chopped
- garlic, en masse
- 1 28 ounce can of pureed tomatoes, in juice
- 1 14 ounce can of diced tomatoes, in juice
- 1 14 ounce can tomato sauce
- black pepper, and lots of it
- lots of chili powder
Caramilze onions in a couple tablespoons of olive oil. Chop garlic and add. Meantime, brown the chicken, the sausages, and the beef. Add in the meat, once cooked. Open the cans (drain the corn, nothing else) and add everything in. Heat through.
Serve with cheddar cheese, and, if you manage to overspice it, lots of milk. Makes a ton; be serving lots of people or planning leftovers.