- a couple of tablespoons of dried onions
- 2 cooked medium-sized potatoes
- half a pound of ground turkey
- half a pound of breakfast sausage
- 1 egg
- water or milk or cream to taste
- 2 slices gluten free bread, toasted and whirled in the blender to make breadcrumbs
- salt, pepper, cinnamon, and nutmeg
Mush up the potatoes. Add in everything else and smoosh it together thoroughly. Add enough water to get a smooth mixture (or as smooth as you can with this conglomeration of stuff). Cook with your preferred meatball cooking method (I panfried them).
These suckers were so tender and flaky that I checked a couple of times to make sure they were actually cooked. Omnomnoms A+ will make again.
(They started out life as the Ikea meatballs recipe in the comments on this post. So good.)