Class today was good (seriously, when we're talking about deviance, class practically teaches itself.) When I got home, I did some work, and then we headed into Liberty for lunch at a hole in the wall (strombolis, very tasty; large menu, good prices, will go back). We found a city park afterwards for a walk, but the nature trail has either been vandalized, poorly maintained, or both, so we didn't stay out for long.
Accuweather and the National Weather Service are both predicting a good chance of more effing snow tomorrow; weather.com's hour by hour forecast steadily insists on rain. The NWS says:
Wednesday: A chance of rain and snow before 9am, then snow. High near 38. North wind between 3 and 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
(Sorry, Hope; I was looking at weather.com earlier).
This could problematic, if it goes that way. My first class is at nine. If it doesn't start snowing until 9, they're unlikely to call it until it starts. I'm tempted to call it, but we've already missed a week of my 9:00 class (and 2 days of the 10:00 to snow), which means I don't want to call class unless it is going to snow.