Friday: Snow and freezing rain, becoming all freezing rain after 9am. High near 34. East wind between 8 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
The local schools have, sensibly, already cancelled school tomorrow (snow on top of ice? You don't screw around with.) The university, on the other hand, will wait until 5 in the morning - which is what it did on Wednesday - to decide what it's going to do. I don't particularly care if we go to school tomorrow or not - honestly, it'd be easier if we did, we're going to get behind and I'm going to have to adjust schedules. I only build in so much slop.
Whatever. At least I don't have a job that expects me to go out in the mess.