So, this week has included:
- getting my community college grades in, woot
- helping Jeff build a free-standing closet thingie for his mom
- running a fairly successful board meeting (well, until the abrupt end)
- getting in grade change forms for a couple of students
- some unpacking
- a late lunch yesterday with some grad school friends at the Mellow Mushroom
, which we'd never been to before. Verdict: tasty. Good pesto bread. I really liked the pizza crust; Jeff was not so much in favor.
- taking my mom to the grocery store at 6:30 last night, because dad was at a retirement dinner and she was worried about the weather and she wanted to finish baking. I didn't believe in the weather until we got behind a salt truck.
- working on prep for the spring
- snow. And it's only mid-December.
and, shortly, hot ghostbuster watching with Miss G. Overall, it's been an okay week.