thanks to the restorative powers of Ginger and french fries, i'm not quite as grouchy. i'm just tired of people. it'll get better...
to counteract some of the grouchiness:
- last night i had pho with my beloved, which was very nice. good conversation, good food.
- tommorow night, Ginger and I are going to go put one very nice birthday present toward DVD-enabling our house. i think i might celebrate by making Andy watch Ocean's Eleven. or something else equally light and fluffy.
- i don't have to work wednesday night, so i can make wednesday night movies if my homework hasn't eaten me by then.
- speaking of homework... that outline for my final course paper (outline due tommorow) is swimming along much better than i expected. i'm taking the line that both of the books we're having to talk about are full of it, which is always entertaining.
- i'm getting to bounce ideas for my paper off of my favorite social-theorist-in-training ;)
- if the outline keeps swimming along, i can go to bed early. mmm, sleep.
outline done. it's going to be a good paper. i'm feeling much less disgruntled, since it's done and it's just now 12.
i'm sure y'all really wanted hourly updates on my homework. i'm going to go find something slightly more constructive to do. :)