Today, artisanal_xara came up with her little one, and we hit Chik-fil-a for lunch and then the Bur Mil Water Center for entertainment. The pool is way, way cooler than it looks, with a splash area with sprinklers, a very large shallow area, a slide, a whirlpool (literal, not hot tub), etc. It was lovely to spend a couple hours in the sun and the water (though I got sunburned, because I'm occasionally absentminded.)
Nice day. Tired now.
- empty the little trashcans (W) - catbox (W) - take out recycling (W) - dishes (W) - clean upstairs hall bathroom and downstairs bathroom (W) - shave legs (H)
- find missing library book (W) the nice librarian force renewed it - take back library books (W) - deposit water deposit check (W)
- write newsletter article (T) - GM readings (W) - expansion toolkit reading (W) - review agenda, plan what we need to talk about (W) - cook board dinner (W) - have board meeting (W)
- package and mail Amazon books (W)
- finish packing (H) - check in for flight, print boarding passes (H)