Today, I actually
- made bread for the next couple of days
- made up the collards. really really good. recipe to follow.
- made apple bread for me for breakfasts this week.
- sliced up the strawberries.
- put tofu to marinating.
- decided to hold off on the peanut noodle salad until tomorrow, since I've leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
- didn't get to the potato salad. Tomorrow, likely.
- did a whole bunch of dishes
- did laundry
- graded tests
- got prepped for Tuesday
- realized that I didn't need to schedule two days for social change, as presented in our book; made the summary decision to cancel class on Thursday.
- wrote the next quiz, which means I'm done writing quizzes for the semester, because I already wrote the last one :)
- got some interviews coded
- had tasty dinner with Hope and Jeff.
Not a bad day. Here's hoping I can make tomorrow even more productive.