- waking up to go to the bathroom three times in the first four hours I was in bed. Sheesh. I didn't have that much water last night.
- general tossing and turning, which has been a fixture lately. I just can't quite get comfortable.
- that fracking car alarm going off at 1:30. GNAR.
- really weird dreams inspired by the Company novel that I'd dispatched right before bed. Unhapppy cyborgs and time travel, while they make for great reading, make for bad dreams.
- waking up at 8am, bad sleep or not, totally awake.
Ugh. I see a nap in my future.