clockworktomato gave me
Cookies: I have a really, incredibly bad sweet tooth. I love, love
cookies, particularly chocolate chip.
Chocolate: I really, honestly tend to forget that desserts come in
flavors other than chocolate.
Coffee: I love coffee (yes, there is a food theme going on here.) I
prefer tea, but will happily drink coffee, too. If it's regular
coffee, I'll either drink it black or with milk/cream and sugar, but
not just sugar or cream/milk. I like the plain stuff, the frilly
stuff, the flavored stuff - I don't care.
Coats: I hate wearing coats. They're bulky and constraining.
They're a pain in the winter, especially in class, because you get to
class, have to get unlayered, find somewhere for all of it, and
reverse it 50 minutes later.
Cold: However, I hate being cold. Winter turns me into a whiny
little girl. (So does being inside during summer, actually, as down
here, people respond to the heat by running the AC on "arctic".)
Cars: I have a love/hate relationship with cars. The way the U.S.
abuses them, they're bad for the environment, they're expensive, they
allow municipalities to drag their feet on public transit and other
enviro-friendly options, and I'm scared to death of driving them,
which is why I don't currently have a driver's license (I hope to
remedy that this summer.) But, I love them because they're pretty and
fun and get you where you want to go, and occasionally, I do miss
getting on the highway, turning up the music, and driving really,
CDs: I remember when cds were the latest and greatest techonology. I
grew up on records and tapes.
Cancer: Breast cancer has a bad habit of stalking women in my family.
Ginger is taking a very long
walk in August to raise money for breast cancer research.
Clothes: I hate wearing clothes, as anyone who has ever lived with me
Conventions: I haven't been to a convention since I stopped being
Linux girl, back in California, but I'm going to GenCon in August.
faecat gave me
1. Ginger/ginger - Capital G Ginger is, of course, faecat, dear friend and partner in snarkiness, cooking, kamikazee gifts, and general mischief making. I regularly curse this country for being so large on Ginger's behalf. :) Lower case g is for ginger, one of my favorite spices. Mmm, gingersnaps.
2. God - for an agnostic, I spend a lot of time thinking about God. I study religion from an academic standpoint, and I've been contemplating my own spirituality for quite awhile now.
3. graduate school - something that if you had told me I would eventually wanted to do during NCSU round one, I would have told you you were completely, fracking daft.
4. Greensboro - where we are moving this weekend (this weekend?! oh, my.)
5. graduate - what I do in 12 days. ohmywordwheee.
6. gardening - something I hope to learn more about this summer.
7. green - Jeff and I are trying to live our lives in a more green fashion; it's becoming very important to us. We have on and off success with this one.
8. golf - a sport that I just do not see the point of. Though mini-golf is fun.
9. girls - I like girls. :) I like boys. I like brains, first and foremost.
10. grits - a food I love and don't eat nearly often enough.