- finished reading book about the Buddha for myth final
- wrote three pages + thesis statement of myth final
- crossed off three major issues for independent study paper; gained five pages of text, up to 25
- packed. a lot. clothes and books, mostly, though other miscellany too.
- did laundry so I can continue to be clothed this week and next
- did lots of dishes
- found my very overdue NCSU library book, so that they won't come after me (or, rather, tore house apart, but Jeff found the book. Thanks, honey.)
- talked on the phone a lot with Hope.
heh. Looking at the list, it doesn't seem like a lot, but it was. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with the schoolwork, though. :)