1. What grammar error is your biggest pet peeve?it's
. that error makes me buggy. :) since "its" only has one use, it shouldn't be that hard to keep them straight.
people writing "y'all" as "ya'll" makes me itch, too. it's a contraction of "you" and "all". one wouldn't put the apostrophe in the middle of the second word in any other contraction. :)
2. If you had to make a choice between day or night, which would you choose and why?
defintely day. i am a creature of the sun. :) much to Jeff's chagrin... we definitely disagree on the amount of direct sunlight we need in the house.
3. If you learned the world was going to end tomorrow, what would you do tonight?
talk to lots of people on the phone, wander up to see my family and camp out with them, and hug and kiss any loved one in sight. :)
4. Do you remember your dreams most nights?
no, unfortunately. if it's a really vivid dream, i will, but most of the time i wake up knowing that i dreamed, but either not knowing what it was about or only having a vague idea.
5. What's your favorite animal and why?
i'm not much of an animal person. i do like snakes; to me, they're just gorgeous, and i wish that i could move like they do. having lived with several cat lovers, cats are also growing on me.