- last week during my interview, i told $bossman that i wasn't a bookkeeper, and that if that was all they were looking for, to hire someone else, but i'd be happy to learn. he mentioned that Peachtree was the software. i half joked "got a manual?" guess what the first thing he handed me this morning was? =)
- i was running late getting out of the house this morning, and didn't have time to look for my heavy coat. i froze my ass off walking home tonight.
- it was also freezing in the office today. they're apparently gutting the office below ours, and there's no heat piped through there. i spent most of the day being a Joyce-popsicle.
- they sound like they're going to be right flexible about school and other jobs. which is good, because getting a second job is going to be right up there on the short list of things to do after we move. i can manage until then just fine, but...
- i've got to get up in the morning early enough to pack more for lunch than a bag of carrots. there's a kitchenette and fridge and stuff, so taking food is easy, which means i can keep eating decently and not spend gobs of money going out to lunch.
and, actually, i got up decently early... i think i fell into a time warp when i got into the shower.
- did i mention it's fucking freezing here?