- my wonderful, glorious friends
- that i had a great Thanksgiving, and that i had friends who could and would share their house with me.
- my family, who can and will do most anything to help me out. i still wonder if i was dropped on the front porch by aliens, but they're great, and we make each other laugh and take care of each other and make goofy jokes in a way only family can.
- that i have the luxury of being able to take the next month off, spend it with said friends and family, and job hunt in a fairly leasurely fashion.
- that i've got myself on track for getting back into school full time, and that i finally know what i want to study.
- that my mental health, while it still has its ups and downs, is doing remarkably well these days.
- that i'm an adult, which, while it has its not so great points, also means that i can damned well eat cheesecake for breakfast if i want to. :)
- that i'm loved, and loved well, from more than one direction; that i'm loved by folks who can take me for me and run with it; that i
might just getam getting a crack at something i've wanted for awhile.